Manager's Guide 2014 - 2015
Manager's Roles & Responsibilities
Team Organization Chart
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Travel Permit Requests
This is a link to Hockey Calgary to be used for applying for travel permits required for all games and tournaments your team is attending outside of zone 9.
Schedule Window Request Form
This is a link to Hockey Calgary to be used for applying for a scheduling window to reserve specific dates for your team (generally used to book time off from the regular schedule to attend tournaments). Deadline for submission are set by Hockey Calgary and are firm.
Exhibition Game Request
Timbit Game Request
Special Events Sanction Request
Sanction Guidelines - click here
To request a Special Event Sanction go www.hockeyalberta.ca and click Tournaments, then Event Sanctioning Requests. First time users will have to request a User Name and may do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of the login screen. Once the User has been approved (generally next business day) they can login and complete the Event Sanctioning Request form. There are some boxes that are not mandatory, the following is a list that must be entered along with the information that should be entered:
- Minor Hockey Association: name of the Team's Association
- Division: check the appropriate box
- Contact Person: Name of contact person
- Residence Phone/Business Phone: at least one must be completed
- Email: the approved sanction will be sent to this email
- Team(s) involved: Team name
- Type of Function: brief description of the event (i.e.: attend Flames game, bottle drive)
- Start Date: Start date of the event
- Finish Date: Finish date of event
- Check Boxes: check the box that best describes the type of event
- Time: the time span coverage is being requested for (i.e.: 6:00-9:00pm)
- Location/Facility: name or location the event is being held
- Description of Event (be specific): a more detailed description of all activities involved during the event
Hockey Calgary will review the requests and an email will be auto-generated. If there are conditions placed upon the Sanction a note will appear at the top of the Sanction outlining those conditions.
Hockey Canada Injury Report Form
This is link to Hockey Calgary to access the pdf Injury Report Form. In the event of an injury, a Hockey Canda Injury Report must be completed and forwarded to Hockey Alberta by the parent. A copy of this report should also be submitted to the MHA Administrator.
Player Medical Form
This is a link to a pdf form used to collect medical information on team players for emergency use byf the team only. Teams should have this information on all players at all team events.
Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission
This is a link to AGLC website for information on obtaining licenses and the guidelines for hosting team fundraising raffles. Ensure that all raffle licenses are taken out in the name of your team and not the association.
Hockey Calgary/Hockey Canada - Team Manager's Manual
Team Sample Game Sheet
Team Financial Report
Off Ice Official - Manual
MHA Bullying Document
MHA Bullying Stops Here Submission Form